Watch this TIPS & TRICKS Tutorial
Tape rules vary from project to project.
Always follow specific self-tape instructions from casting.
If there are no specifics, please use these general guidelines.
CLOSE UP SHOT and say:
– HEIGHT (zoom out to a full body shot)
– CITY / STATE (that you live in and book from)
– If you are under 18, also state your AGE and DATE OF BIRTH
HOW TO NAME YOUR FILES:
ROLE – YOUR NAME – SCENE 1 – TAKE 1
ROLE – YOUR NAME – SCENE 1 – TAKE 2
ROLE – YOUR NAME – SCENE 2 – TAKE 1
– Do not merge files, keep them separate.
– No vertical videos. If filming on a smartphone, turn it horizontally.
– Please respect the deadline.